• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Im Baaack

36 posts in this topic

Originally Posted By: mjacobs8
Congratulations!<br />Good to hear things are going well. Now, what happened with your tat ?

The outline is done and it is siiiiiick ! I go back for the coloring and shading on the 29th. I took the advice of the baords and the face of the joker is courtesy f mr.bolland page 1 of "the killing joke" I will reveal as soon as its done. So far I could not be happier with the design, it really is going to be my favorite piece yet !

Favorite piece ? That's high praise, glad it's turning out so well considering the occasion it's related to. (thumbs u

Originally Posted By: mjacobs8
Congratulations!<br />Good to hear things are going well. Now, what happened with your tat ?

The outline is done and it is siiiiiick ! I go back for the coloring and shading on the 29th. I took the advice of the baords and the face of the joker is courtesy f mr.bolland page 1 of "the killing joke" I will reveal as soon as its done. So far I could not be happier with the design, it really is going to be my favorite piece yet !

Favorite piece ? That's high praise, glad it's turning out so well considering the occasion it's related to. (thumbs u
Yea, it is indeed high praise. And I think the end result will speak for itself. This is number 13 coincidentally. And it does indeed mark the best day of my life thus far. And my other tattoos are by no means shoddy work. I dont have any pieces with any blown lines, faded etc.. (except one that was done when I was 15 by a friend). But yea the guy doing this one does really good work, and is a perfectionist for sure. I handed him 3 different pictures, explained what I wanted. One hour later he sized and started inking it in, definately a very good tattoo artist

Congrats, BTW do you have a theme for your tats or are they random? I have only four, all dragon types - should this be a thread? lol

My tattoos are all various pieces , but all have some sort of meaning. My left calf is all pieces from tours I did with my old band. The Joker has broken that up though. Other then that it is 2 calf sleeves of various themes. But they all work together.

Both calfs are pretty much finished. And my stomach is tattood with "overcome" written in a text similar to olde english.

Left arm to be sleeved next. 85% of that piece is copied from a painting I believe to be by michaelangelo. It is going to be satan whispering into jesus' ear. My twist I will add the archangel michael whispering in the other. Chest piece may come after it. Would like to do a sacred heart with a banner that reads "for my family and friends" . Sacred heart should always be something you truly believe. I coincidentally have one on my right shin that reads " FTW"

Both calfs are pretty much finished. And my stomach is tattood with "overcome" written in a text similar to olde english.

Left arm to be sleeved next. 85% of that piece is copied from a painting I believe to be by michaelangelo. It is going to be satan whispering into jesus' ear. My twist I will add the archangel michael whispering in the other. Chest piece may come after it. Would like to do a sacred heart with a banner that reads "for my family and friends" . Sacred heart should always be something you truly believe. I coincidentally have one on my right shin that reads " FTW"

Nice