• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baker Romance and Other Romance

16 posts in this topic

Hello all, I have one CGC slab and some raw romance comics. If you decide to get the slab, it's $10 shipping this will include other raw comics if you so choose. Shipping on the raw comics is $6.00 for 1+. First :takeit: wins. I accept paypal, check or MO. Shipping to Canada will be additional PM me for details (it will be what it costs me). If anyone has any questions feel free to PM. I leave the thread open for a couple of days and if nothing sells ..it will be off to ebay in the fall. I've been selling on ebay for quite some time and have also bought some things from people on the boards, so if you require references PM me.

First up is Boy Loves Girl No. 54. Grade 6.0. Includes the heart throb Steve Lawrence in comic form :) The major thing with this comic is the crease in the corner but this doesn't effect the interior.

$20

img010.jpg

img011.jpg

Diary Secrets 10. This is a reader copy. I'm thinking VG-. It's a solid copy but there is a small tear around the ladies neck. It has not been repaired. Includes some cool Baker art.

$50

dsfront.jpg

dsback.jpg

Here are pictures of the Diary Secrets 17. This is a classic Baker and is hard to come by. Also, has Baker in the interior. It's a nice copy. VG -/ VG. The major thing is that it has a tear on the binding about 3/4 of an inch on the top. It also has some really tiny pieces of tape that were put on the interior near both of the staple areas. But, it is still nicely held together and the tape is really minimal.

$100

DS17Boards-1.jpg

DS17back.jpg

DS17interior.jpg

Since I can't see scans that are hosted can you please put the titles of the comics that you are selling in the posts?

:makepoint:

Or pm me a list.

R.

Originally Posted By: JvR11
This is a reader copy. I'm thinking VG-. It's a solid copy but there is a small tear around the ladies neck. It has not been repaired. Includes some cool Baker art.

$50

dsfront.jpg

dsback.jpg

Anybody tell me what this is?

Diary Secrets 10

Sorry Roy, I have no idea why the pictures aren't showing!! Also, I will go back and add the names in the description. This would make sense doh\! .
I don't think it's you, I believe where ever he 'works' ( :whistle: ) doesn't allow for internet pics to be displayed.

Originally Posted By: JvR11
Sorry Roy, I have no idea why the pictures aren't showing!! Also, I will go back and add the names in the description. This would make sense doh\! .
I don't think it's you, I believe where ever he 'works' ( whistle.gif ) doesn't allow for internet pics to be displayed.

Nice jab there, Ringo.

Yeah, the firewall blocks most hosting sites.

Thanks for the help gang. I got Louise to check the pics out but they are not books we are looking for, although that Girls In Love is tempting.

R.