• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - The New MID-OHIO CON October 4 & 5, 2008

97 posts in this topic

Arrggg...was looking at the wrong con doh!
^^

:acclaim::roflmao:

Special Guest Announcement: Brian Pulido

Lady Death creator Brian Pulido has joined the list of special guests being featured at Mid-Ohio-Con 2008. Brian will be debuting two World Premiere Elite Editions of Lady Death at Mid-Ohio-Con. More on Brian at the MOC-BLOG.

September 07, 2008

Special Guest Announcement: Keith Pollard

Artist Keith Pollard, who is most fondly remembered by fans for his dynamic and powerful art on Amazing Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and Thor during the '70s and '80s, will join us as our special guest at Mid-Ohio-Con 2008. More on Keith at the MOC-BLOG.

September 07, 2008

Special Guest Announcement: Beau Smith

Acclaimed comics writer Beau Smith will join us as our special guest at Mid-Ohio Con 2008. Look for Beau to moderate our Sgt. Rock: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow panel along with Joe Kubert and Billy Tucci at the show. More on Beau at the MOC-BLOG.

September 07, 2008

Special Guest Announcement: Arvell Jones

We are pleased to welcome comic book artist Arvell Jones, best remembered by fans for his work on DC's All-Star Squadron, to the ever-growing ranks of the Mid-Ohio-Con special guest list. You can read more about Arvell at the MOC-BLOG.

September 06, 2008

Special Guest Announcement: Wayne Osborne

We’re pleased to announce that FX creator Wayne Osborne will be appearing at Mid-Ohio-Con 2008 as our special guest. You can read more about Wayne and news about his second FX series with artist Bob McLeod at the MOC-BLOG.

September 08, 2008

Special Guest Announcement: Billy Tan

Superstar artist Billy Tan will appear at Mid-Ohio-Con 2008 as our special guest. Billy recently took over New Avengers, continuing his streak on iconic Marvel comics that have included Spider-Man and the Uncanny X-Men. More on Billy at the MOC-BLOG.

September 08, 2008

Special Guest Announcement: Bob Layton

We're pleased to announce that Bob Layton will join the Mid-Ohio-Con 2008 roster as our special guest. Look for the fan favorite creator's return to Marvel this fall with his new project Iron Man: The End. More on Bob at the MOC-BLOG.

Layton and Tan? Cool. Bob Layton is a great guy.

Show budget? Kind of getting out of control.

Still, I plan to be there. They had me with Alan Davis and P. Craig Russell. Not soliciting for subs though, so send them to the Witnesses who have identified themselves in this thread.

well i mean how does that work is all . im just wondering i havent been here on this page that long so some things i kinda need a walk through .

Shoot pirate a PM and ask him for the details - that's what I did.

And, for the love of sweet baby jeebus, make that signature picture of yours smaller - there's absolutely no reason why it should take up half a screen :sumo: