• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Centaur collectors...Something new...Name your Top Ten best Centaur covers

47 posts in this topic

Not a great photo, but here's my ten. It was hard to choose... but not many covers out there that I would "need" over these! :headbang:

Top row was easy, but bottom row took some thought. However, the AMF Everett rocket , Sandhogs, Tarpe Mills ape, A-Man in costume and the Crazy Train covers won.

centaurgrouppost.jpg 

Not a great photo, but here's my ten. It was hard to choose... but not many covers out there that I would "need" over these! :headbang:

Top row was easy, but bottom row took some thought. However, the AMF Everett rocket , Sandhogs, Tarpe Mills ape, A-Man in costume and the Crazy Train covers won.

centaurgrouppost.jpg

That's wha' I'm talkin' 'bout people! Give a poor soul, with no Centaurs of his own a little bit of scan lovin'!

centaurgrouppost.jpg 

^^

centaurgrouppost.jpg 

Nice group shot Ryan!!! (worship)

Wasn't expecting to see those all together posing for the camera!!!

Some of the best of the best!!! :headbang:

this is one that I really like

amf24.jpg

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Yeah Baby!!!!!

You have exquisite taste, Ronaldo - AMF 1/4 is a rare book, and The Real McCoy:

AMF14.jpg

(worship)

this one? :eek: Not so much. It should be cross-posted in the double entendre cover thread, due to the cross-dressing, cleavage baring person in the red "top" with a gun in "his" crotch.... :blush::sick:

Not sure if the guy in blue isn't just acting in self defense, to keep cleavage boy from mounting him (shrug)

Here are my picks:

Amazing-Man # 6 & 22

Amazing Mystery Funnies V2 #4 & V2 #5

Funny Pages # 35 & 38

Keen Detective # 20 & 23

Star Comics # 2

Comic Pages V3 # 4

Here are my picks:

Amazing-Man # 6 & 22

Amazing Mystery Funnies V2 #4 & V2 #5

Funny Pages # 35 & 38

Keen Detective # 20 & 23