• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

189 DCs To Go

80 posts in this topic

If we don't get the Dexters Laboratory, that one looks great and it's only six dollars, but my friend who's doing the bidding has put in an enormous limit to bid to, so we don't lose it, and it's too late now to buy the six dollar one instead. But it's great to have this as a fallback.

I've bought loads of stuff off Nostalgia Zone, and Tone is exceptionally helpful. The problem is that the Beautiful Stories 27 keeps coming up as out of stock, yet they haven'y removed it from the website - FRUSTRATING !!! I've tried twice to buy it already.

I've bought loads of stuff off Nostalgia Zone, and Tone is exceptionally helpful. The problem is that the Beautiful Stories 27 keeps coming up as out of stock, yet they haven'y removed it from the website - FRUSTRATING !!! I've tried twice to buy it already.

Tell me about it...someone pointed me to a 30 cent price varinat on Nostalgia Zone that I needed and it was long gone (sold 1-2 years ago)...unreal

Thanks but we're on it already. Fingers crossed. (Although it's hardly like bidding on a More Fun is it ???) But it proves you're on the ball.

What was the deal with gscomics coming in and buying Dexter's Laboratory 1 & 2 for $22.49? ($25.49 with shipping.)

Insane.

That's us. If we had to pay that, it means someone else was willing to go virtually up to that, and I've been trying to complete these wretched Dexters Laboratories for so long, that I just said I'd pay anything for the number two within reason, hence the inflated price. At least it can now come off the wants list.

And it's qs which stands for Quicksilver.

Ian, All Star auctions has an All American #16 CGC 5.0 restored. It's only at $2600 at the moment.

I have actually already agreed a deal on that other low grade copy for $6000. But this sounds better. Can you give me a link to it please ???

I have actually already agreed a deal on that other low grade copy for $6000. But this sounds better. Can you give me a link to it please ???

Ian, have you ever heard of a search engine? Here's a few - www.yahoo.com, www.askjeeves.com, www.google.com.

Type in All-Star Auctions, and I'll bet you can find it yourself! grin.gif

Ian, have you ever heard of a search engine? Here's a few - www.yahoo.com, www.askjeeves.com, www.google.com.

Type in All-Star Auctions, and I'll bet you can find it yourself! grin.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Mile HIgh Comics has an Adventures of Rex the Wonder Dog #43 in VF for $300.00. Is this the same as Rex the Wonder Dog #43? (It's from the Dallas Stephen collections)

01674553278.43.CGC.9.0.DS.gif

So the question raied on the other thread is........

Do we continue this at the same rate (people on here found or offered about ten comics off the list purely over the last weekend alone - so it's CLEARLY working).

Or do we chill ??????

So the question raied on the other thread is........

Do we continue this at the same rate (people on here found or offered about ten comics off the list purely over the last weekend alone - so it's CLEARLY working).

Or do we chill ??????

Perhaps it's just a matter of containing it in one thread. Then those who don't want to see it can avoid it, and those that do can join in. I'm just guessing, but it might have been the number of different threads, all with the same purpose, that bothered some people.

-- Joanna

You continue at this rate. I have not been able to contribute to your quest, but I have most definitely enjoyed watching it unfold. Ignore those who are tired of it. As has been said so many times before, if they are not interested in what you are doing then they can ignore the threads.

Good luck. I for one hope to see you finish.

Russ