• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

Fringe as in the tv series? I dun recall any red lantern. But maybe that's cos I inky watched one episode. I thought its about one main actress who supposedly has some telekinesis power or smth.

heres my 9.9...

wait, i don't have any. nevermind.

With you on that one :golfclap: I'm still waiting for my 2nd group to come back from cgc maybe one of them will surprise me but I doubt it :roflmao: I would really like one of my first 9 or 10s to be one I've subbed my self

heres my 9.9...

wait, i don't have any. nevermind.

With you on that one :golfclap: I'm still waiting for my 2nd group to come back from cgc maybe one of them will surprise me but I doubt it :roflmao: I would really like one of my first 9 or 10s to be one I've subbed my self

i do have my first 9.9 coming to me (a chew #1 4th print) and i can't wait to get it, but i dinna have anything above a 9.8 right now.