• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

Is Juggernaut in the Thunderbolts now? I really like Juggernaut, but I haven't seen him anywhere since World War Hulk.

Is Juggernaut in the Thunderbolts now? I really like Juggernaut, but I haven't seen him anywhere since World War Hulk.

He's been there for a while now.

Is he at full power? He's a force to be reckoned with at full power...never saw him as much of a team player...he never really needed one before. (shrug)

He's been there for a while now.

Is he at full power? He's a force to be reckoned with at full power...never saw him as much of a team player...he never really needed one before. (shrug)

Can't remember. I picked up a couple of issues when the Heroic Age started but dropped off quick. That's when he joined the team.

This thread sometimes reminds me that how matter how much you dress up a turd, it is still a turd...

Don't know why I said that, but just a feeling I get...

Love that Chew 10 though!!!!!

This thread sometimes reminds me that how matter how much you dress up a turd, it is still a turd...

Don't know why I said that, but just a feeling I get...

Love that Chew 10 though!!!!!

Agreed. On both points (thumbs u

and of course I just want to get all my homies to take sides and argue their points lol

Kidding of course, everyone has their own comics they love with 9.9 and 10 grades and they should. I just know from past experience, sometimes a 9.9 or 10 grade hurt my resale value as it took a really specific collector to purchase it.

and of course I just want to get all my homies to take sides and argue their points lol

Kidding of course, everyone has their own comics they love with 9.9 and 10 grades and they should. I just know from past experience, sometimes a 9.9 or 10 grade hurt my resale value as it took a really specific collector to purchase it.

Maybe I should post a 10.0 with definate resale value... hm