• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

My focus now has 19 Gem Mints(10's) and 20 Mints(9.9's), making a total of 39 minty books for one title. :grin:

Did you buy them already graded or did you have them graded?

A little of everything. I bought them previously graded, ordered books that hit those grades through a submission service and I had a few mint books I found raw myself. As I approach, 50 mint books and just seeing them in their shortboxes now, it radiates a different kind of awe not many collectors can get with their focuses, making it more unique for me.

I've never seen a 10... I own two 9.9s, one I bought and one I subbed myself.

When time & money allows I intend on having my Batman #500s pre-screened for at least 9.8s, they were all picked off the shelf by me and neatly stored so, never know, maybe there is a 9.9 lurking in there somewhere.

Watch out for razor sharp corners(no dogears), a flat, yet supple spine(no ticks or stress) and fingerprints, those are my basics. :)

When time & money allows I intend on having my Batman #500s pre-screened for at least 9.8s, they were all picked off the shelf by me and neatly stored so, never know, maybe there is a 9.9 lurking in there somewhere.
You never know. Good luck. :wishluck:

Me either hoping at one point one of the books I grade will simply come as one :D

Hey Torrey

Census has not been updated. I have the other Jesse James 9.9 and the two Grimm 57 C2E2 Sela 9.9s

If you go back a few pages you'll see the scans.

Had to go rain on my parade. :grin:

This is an odd little book that was only available when ordering an issue of Taboo from Steve Bisette's publishing company. This is from Steve's private stash and SS'd by him.

IMG00434-20110613-1811.jpg

This is an odd little book that was only available when ordering an issue of Taboo from Steve Bisette's publishing company. This is from Steve's private stash and SS'd by him.

Very very nice.

I have the same book in 9.9 from Bisette! :headbang: