• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinion: The Worse GA covers of all time?

172 posts in this topic

I could post a ton a DC's with all their lame covers. Some horrible stuff.

so true.

the one pictured is my all-time favorite p.o.s. cover. i'm not saying there aren't covers with stupider scenes, or worse art, but NO GOLDEN AGE COVER SHOULD LOOK FOR ALL THE WORLD LIKE GIFT-WRAPPING PAPER. it is an abomination.

216_4_037.jpg

That is one of the very few World's Finest covers I like.

Comic Cavalcade, on the other hand, has absolutely the lamest superhero covers.

I want my heroes kicking some Nazi butt, not kicking footballs around, swinging, and peeking in windows during the holidays.

I could post a ton a DC's with all their lame covers. Some horrible stuff.

so true.

the one pictured is my all-time favorite p.o.s. cover. i'm not saying there aren't covers with stupider scenes, or worse art, but NO GOLDEN AGE COVER SHOULD LOOK FOR ALL THE WORLD LIKE GIFT-WRAPPING PAPER. it is an abomination.

216_4_037.jpg

That is one of the very few World's Finest covers I like.

Comic Cavalcade, on the other hand, has absolutely the lamest superhero covers.

I want my heroes kicking some Nazi butt, not kicking footballs around, swinging, and peeking in windows during the holidays.

agreed, i just happen to think cheerleader tryout/wrapping paper covers fit in the same inane category.

I'd love to read a solo adventure of Alfred, especially "The Stain That Just Wouldn't Come Out"

:roflmao:

Here's my suggestion, and, having seen it in person, I was able to confirm it's utter awfulness. I even despise the fact that I had to put it in my Photobucket album so I could share it with everyone. :mad:

Funnypagesawful.jpg

I'd love to read a solo adventure of Alfred, especially "The Stain That Just Wouldn't Come Out"

Here's my suggestion, and, having seen it in person, I was able to confirm it's utter awfulness. I even despise the fact that I had to put it in my Photobucket album so I could share it with everyone. :mad:

Funnypagesawful.jpg

No wonder Centaur went out of business. They could never recover!

Funnypagesawful.jpg

No wonder Centaur went out of business. They could never recover!

but clearly it is More Fun than a Sideshow (shrug)