• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYX

41 posts in this topic

I think it should be MAX as well for all the adult oriented themes coming out. You could read it a few different ways...the first issue was picked apart for being a fetish mag: gratuitous panty/crotch shots, urination, thug life in public schools...

I don't want to spoil the second issue. Middleton is on agian with his art and characters...very nice effects with the storyline. I don't understand her power fully yet?

you guys beat me to the punch on this one..

NYX is amazing. I was so pleased with this book, I'd go as far to say its one of the best book sout there even after 2 issues...

(more of the fetish stuff too, please, he heh)

you guys beat me to the punch on this one..

NYX is amazing. I was so pleased with this book, I'd go as far to say its one of the best book sout there even after 2 issues...

(more of the fetish stuff too, please, he heh)

Why is everyone creaming over this book? It's okay, I enjoy it, the art is fine... but am I missing something? There's nothing to it yet that distinguishes it from the rest of the pack, as it were.

look for the variant cover to 1...the border around the title is pink instead of yellow.

Okay, they had one and I got it. Now, what's special about it, otherwise?

nothing - just the pink border is "rarer" relative to the yellow border. Post on ebay as the NYX 1 variant and see how much it sells for confused-smiley-013.gif

those USM 1 blue variants are still fetching sick high prices devil.gif

look for the variant cover to 1...the border around the title is pink instead of yellow.

Okay, they had one and I got it. Now, what's special about it, otherwise?

nothing - just the pink border is "rarer" relative to the yellow border. Post on ebay as the NYX 1 variant and see how much it sells for confused-smiley-013.gif

those USM 1 blue variants are still fetching sick high prices devil.gif

Do you have a pic from that variant?