• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

:sorry: Hiyo!

Very quiet the threads been.

Do you know who wants us to fail?

[Marvel Appreciation Threads] and other ["Independent" Appreciation Threads], but we can NOT let that happen!

My fellow DC-ers! We are facing a final crisis, and I will never lay down my DC for any other! It may seem that on this blackest night we may fall, but see hope in the brightest (capable) light trying to coming through those blackened skies over this thread!

I have seen the rebirth this thread will go through and with DC on the horizon... in all colors of the spectrum! We shall endure and endure we shall for in the end... all shall fear DCs power, in the light!

WARNING! This thread contains many extremely high quality covers of DC comics during the... "Age of Moderns". Due to the high amounts of quality DC content showcased... it may cause and/or trigger any heart condition (you know or unknowingly have) or cause you to violently go out to your local comic book shop to dwindling all your savings into purchasing not only all the "DC glory" showcased in this thread, but also those not showcased... trying satisfy the cravings of "All things DC"! If you have and/or ever suffer from any heart-conditions or have "uncontrollable consumer purchasing habits"... please consult your doctor or your "saving account bank manager" before par-taking in this intoxicating "Age of Modern", DC thread.

(Love Nguyen's art style! Especially in recent Detective Comics issues!)

scan0010-5.jpg

(Best cover ever by Nguyen!)

scan0011-5.jpg

(Who has best suit... Superman or Ironman?)

scan0012-5.jpg

Right then my friend, just for you I've scanned in all of the ASB&R I have so I'll post them up for you in order here. Excuse the few gaps :grin:

ASB&R #1 - Jim Lee Batman Cover

ASBR1JimLeeBatman.jpg