• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hopefully... Official: DCU "Modern Covers" Appreciation Thread!

1,155 posts in this topic

:headbang: Hiyo!

:cry: ... why dont you like me! hm ... is it, because I dont share my popcorn?

:popcorn: ... :foryou:

So, I finally decided that I will be posting a disclaimer before I unleash my beauties!

WARNING! This thread contains many beautfully illustrated covers created during the great, "Modern Age", that due to the amount displayed on this thread... it may cause you to have heart attacks and/or a stroke!

Here we go! SHAZAM! :luhv:

scan0022-1.jpg

(Isn't she so hot!? Doesnt she look like she wants me now and not later!? :cloud9: )

scan0023-1.jpg

(It been awhile since I had my boost! lol )

scan0024-1.jpg

scan0025-1.jpg

(I must be brave and bold! :insane: )

scan0026-1.jpg

:cry: Hiyo!

:o ... :cry: Why are you punishing me? Is it, because of my beautiful cover-scans of mostly DC titles? Is it, because there is no comparison between Marvel/Independent & DC, because DC is the clear winner?

:news: ... your making me... :cry: !

I hope the disclamier is not too strict, because I went by the same standards of that of the FDA disclaimer standards on prescription drugs.

lol ... :jokealert:

Anyways sorry to have been missing in action or *M.I.A. or is it R.I.P?

(*Little inside joke/DC humor :luhv: )

Oh! Before I lay out all my glory... or at least some of it! Here goes a little disclaimer for the weak at heart, Marvel fanboys!

(That means you Oneasian!)

WARNING! This thread/post contains many beautfully illustrated covers created by DC during the Age of Moderns, that due to the amount displayed on this thread... it may cause you to have heart attacks and/or a stroke!

scan0027-1.jpg

scan0028-1.jpg

scan0029-1.jpg

scan0030-1.jpg

scan0031-1.jpg

Part Two, to be coming soon... :popcorn: (Get your popcorn ready!)

:insane: Hiyo!

Part Two time!

But first...

WARNING! This thread/post contains many beautfully illustrated covers created by DC during the Age of Moderns, that due to the amount displayed on this thread... it may cause you to have heart attacks and/or a stroke!

lol ... I love doing that... :cloud9:

(Who would'nt want to be in the middle of this cuffle! :devil: )

scan0032-1.jpg

scan0033-1.jpg

scan0034-1.jpg

scan0035-1.jpg

scan0036-1.jpg

Part Three, coming soon to a post near you! :popcorn: ... I'll be there waiting for you with my popcorn in hand!

:acclaim: Hiyo!

Part Three, means the start of something special!

(worship):acclaim:(worship):acclaim:

I know there has been a big demand for these scans/covers of this title! I mean why not? It was huge and it was the setup for todays on-going, Super Mega Event!

I will be posting ten beauties at a time for this title-series! Therefore the need for the disclaimer is in need of even more!

scan0037-1.jpg

scan0038-1.jpg

scan0039-1.jpg

scan0040-1.jpg

scan0041-1.jpg

scan0042-1.jpg

scan0043-1.jpg

scan0044-1.jpg

scan0045-1.jpg

scan0046-1.jpg

OH YEAH! :headbang: Bring on Countdown!

(Sidenote: If anyone has the complete 52 cover-series... post ten of them behind my Countdown posts!)

:popcorn: Hiyo!

:o ... (worship)Oneasian ! I havent seen that many signatures since the time I went to Washington D.C. and saw the Declaration of Independences! Dude I need to partner up with you when I (ever) go to my first ever comic convention, because man would I love to have some signatures to my favorite book & titles!

Anyways... to not be so enviest of Oneasian!

scan0047-1.jpg

scan0048-1.jpg

scan0049-1.jpg

scan0050-1.jpg

scan0051-1.jpg

( :cloud9: ... it seems impossible to not draw Zatanna sexy!)

scan0052-1.jpg

(Sexy ladies! :luhv: )

scan0053-1.jpg

scan0054-1.jpg

scan0055-1.jpg

scan0056-1.jpg

i'm glad that I could help out in this DC cover thread. How could I not make some contributions?

:)

:popcorn: Hiyo!

In the great written words of my favorite B-A-D-A-S-S writer... Fank Miller! I shall response to you in a quote from his current great title work!

"On your feet, soldier. You've just been drafted. Into a war."

(Batman speaking to D-ick Grayson. All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder #1) :headbang:

I had to post a pic of all the covers connected :)

jladoublesignedbyturnerandsteige-4.jpg

:acclaim: Hiyo!

Those are some sexy-beasts... Oneasian! Question... who is the chick behind Hawkman & Red Arrow? Didnt she join the In-justice Society League of America in Justice League of America #14 or sumthing? I think Hawkgirl may a crack (comment) at Red Arrow in the issue when they broke out of capitvity when Luthor wanted to irritate Superman? It was when she told him that some chick left out, you know when she was asking Red Arrow for some arrows because Hawkgirl said... "She felt naked without her mace."

Alot was happening in the "Lightning Saga" If I had to try and remember, I can only vaguely say that the winged femme you're referring to must be a member of the Legion of Super Heroes

Yeah, it's Dawnstar from LoSH.