• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have an early Daredevil that needs identifying...

9 posts in this topic

You guys are awesome!!!! Thank you . I am going to put it up on ebay so what is a good price to expect for a coverless copy of this? By the way, this is not a politically correct comic...... but it is cool looking. :golfclap::banana:

I am waiting for it to get back. They are predicting between 6-9.0 which is too speculative an answer for my liking. We are also waiting for the Detective 57,58, Flash 4 and Detective 36. Silver age books include x-men 64, 50, ASM 129 and Flash 129. To be continued...... :wishluck:

I am waiting for it to get back. They are predicting between 6-9.0 which is too speculative an answer for my liking. We are also waiting for the Detective 57,58, Flash 4 and Detective 36. Silver age books include x-men 64, 50, ASM 129 and Flash 129. To be continued...... :wishluck:

Detective 36 :cloud9:

Tell me its high grade! :wishluck:

I prefer to say it is within my 5'10" reach.... it will be a restored copy and I will let you know when I get it back what it will grade. How high are you looking for? :juggle::baiting: