• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moron Scammer Alert #23345456

14 posts in this topic

Who is he trying to kid?

This guy must have HUGE KAHONAS to pull this off without drawing attention!? blink.gif

KAHONAS? What is that, Hawaiian pancakes or something? confused-smiley-013.gif I believe the word you're looking for is COHONES.

Kahonas,-hawaiian for brass balls

cohenes-yiddish for brass balls

CAJONES-texican for testicular fortitude!

He has 20 sets of ASM 1 through 5, and 5 AF 15s for sale all at once? confused.gif

Zero feedback and outside of the USA.

Could this be a scam...? gossip.gif

foreheadslap.gif

In his defence, I bought a copy of Amazing Fantasy 15 off Pimpinfool last month and it was, well, absolutly stunning. Unfortunately, I came to that conclusion after drinking a bottle of a particular brand of vodka, because I'm a pig-ignorant, [!@#%^&^] faced insufficiently_thoughtful_person who can't spell absolutely.

Not only does the guy want to rip me off, he even calls himself Pimpinfool. Believe it or not, this is not a name that will inspire me to bid. Why not call yourself Reallygoodcomics or something that might actually look genuine ?

You do have to feel sorry though for the guy who's credit card detials he stole and who get's the bill for 20x$5000 and 5x$1000 starting bids.

Who is he trying to kid?

This guy must have HUGE KAHONAS to pull this off without drawing attention!? blink.gif

KAHONAS? What is that, Hawaiian pancakes or something? confused-smiley-013.gif I believe the word you're looking for is COHONES.

Kahonas,-hawaiian for brass balls

cohenes-yiddish for brass balls

CAJONES-texican for testicular fortitude!

Here let me make myself clear....... he must have HUGE SWEDISH MEATBALL!! makepoint.gifmakepoint.gif....make that two!!

I love the way whoever he stole the pics from has converted the images to messages calling him a [!@#%^&^] scumbag!

On the bright side, while I'm picking up my brand new Viper for $5,000 (canadian no less!), I can inspect those comics and maybe have room for them in the passenger seat. Now, where's my briefcase full of cash? insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif