• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue's Labor Day Weekend Sale: ASM, DD, FF, Marvel Spotlight 5, Horror & more!!

172 posts in this topic

Listing a bunch of stuff over the next couple days. Some unsold stuff from previous threads, but also some new stuff and books that were supposed to be part of my next value tier submission (somehow I've always found something better to spend $600 on lol ).

The usual rules apply:

No hassle return policy :devil: (minus shipping). I just ask that you notify me within three days of receiving the book(s) and send them back within a week.

Shipping to US and Canada only. Shipping starts at $5 for USPS Priority Flate Rate envelope (up to four books). USPS Priority (box) starts at $8 for orders 2 lbs. and less. Orders over 2 lbs. will be $10 and ship via USPS Priority Flate Rate box.

Shipping to Canada will depend on how many books are purchased and shipping method (exact shipping or course).

I accept payment by either money order, or personal check, and International money orders for Canada. Sorry, no paypal.

Pm's are welcome, but first to post :takeit: in the thread rules.

First book up ...

Strange Tales #153 9.0/9.2 ow pages Boston Pedigree

Bought this book from Nik a little while back and offering it at what I paid.

BIN: $100

STBoston.jpg

Here's a better scan

ST15390to92BostonPed104.jpg

First book up ...

Strange Tales #153 9.0/9.2 ow pages Boston Pedigree

Bought this book from Nik a little while back and offering it at what I paid.

BIN: $100

STBoston.jpg

That's one freak'n rich , cool cover ! ..Guess that's why I already have two of them .

hm....but that one's extra nice ! ..