• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who on the boards owns a Batman #1?

54 posts in this topic

I don't think my copy will make anyone jealous. Pretty severe spine roll but the pages are nice. The cover has a lot of amateur resto. Still, I like having it.

Batman1.jpg

You should like having it. All Batman #1's are great

It's a shame this auction is a scam. I'd like to own this copy...

Bat 1

yep...scam scam scam scam scam... geesh

I gave them a hard time and they pulled the auction. They say they're going to re-list it with more pictures "outside of its case" to prove that they really have it. doh!

I don't think my copy will make anyone jealous. Pretty severe spine roll but the pages are nice. The cover has a lot of amateur resto. Still, I like having it.

Batman1.jpg

:takeit: In a heart beat.

Apparently you dont understand my love for low grade GA books.

I am jealous, it is not that bad at all. It could be coverless, then I wouldnt be jealous.

Batman1.jpg

I am jealous, it is not that bad at all. It could be coverless, then I wouldnt be jealous.

if you ever are selling it (hint hint) i would be willing to snatch it up right away.

I like low grade books too. I'm less afraid of handling them.