• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man #39 and #300 Up for sale! PRICE DROP!

19 posts in this topic

Hey Guys! First up for sale is Amazing Spider-man #39 which features the first Romita art in a spidey book! :cloud9: Definitely a personal fave of mine but money is needed for school books.. :sorry:

Amazing Spider-man #39

Fine- (5.5)

Guide (6.0)= $96

My Price= $75

39.jpg

Shipping is $5 for priority mail. I take paypal and personal checks and need the payment within 7 days of the :takeit: Any more questions please dont hesitate to ask!

Okay last but not least is Amazing Spider-man #300. This book is always hot and is in great shape. Colors are still bright red on the cover and the edges are nice and sharp.

Amazing Spider-man #300

NM- to NM (9.2-9.4)

Guide for 9.2= $125

My Price= $110

ASM300.jpg

Shipping is once again $5 for priority mail.

Hey Guys! First up for sale is Amazing Spider-man #39 which features the first Romita art in a spidey book! :cloud9: Definitely a personal fave of mine but money is needed for school books.. :sorry:

Amazing Spider-man #39

Fine- (5.5)

Guide (6.0)= $96

My Price= $75

39.jpg

Shipping is $5 for priority mail. I take paypal and personal checks and need the payment within 7 days of the :takeit: Any more questions please dont hesitate to ask!

If no page rips or rust on staples, :takeit:

Amazing Spider-man #39

Fine- (5.5)

Guide (6.0)= $96

My Price= $75

39.jpg

If no page rips or rust on staples, :takeit:

Definately no staple rust and no page rips either. I actually forgot to mention that it has writing on the first page. It was "signed" (if its really his signature I can't say) by Mickey Demeo who was the person who inked the issue. Here are some pics of what Im talking about:

DSCF0613.jpg

DSCF0615.jpg

DSCF0612.jpg

Let me know if you still want it (thumbs u

That’s a really bizarre signature. “Mickey Demeo” was the pen name of Mike Esposito, used so that DC wouldn’t know he was moonlighting at Marvel. Strange he would sign his pen name and print it out.

Just sayin’! Not trying to threadkrap.

Okay 3rd and final price drop for the spidey #300!

New Price= $80

Don't feel bad bro! I had/have the SAME book FS on here for a LONG time for $65 shipped and STILL couldn't/can't move it! :pullhair: Guess this just isn't a 'popular' book anymore unless it's CGC'd :censored: