• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tan Lines

28 posts in this topic

Some tan lines are more distracting than others.

onion_imagearticle2603.jpg

:cloud9::devil: ok so I admit it - I have a tan line fetish :devil::cloud9:

Looks like she is only wearing a shirt. Correct me if I am wrong but I do not see any skirt or pants.

Looks like she is only wearing a shirt. Correct me if I am wrong but I do not see any skirt or pants.

I think it's photoshopped.

How many books have you submitted with tanning since Haspel took the reigns?

Good point. None that I can remember. You?

None, but I have talked to a few people that have submitted. Let's just say that tanning is someone's pet peeve.

Seem's lately everything is someones pet peeve. I just got the grades on 30 books and I was very disappointed to say the least.

Which tier?

Value. I did great on my last two modern submissions. I ususally expect a few to come back a grade or two lower but almost half of the books left me sitting there scratching my head on the grades.

Junk submitter

I think it's photoshopped.

I don't think so. This pic astonished me so I googled some tanning tattoos and found more of this sort of thing. There is one with an Asian woman showing her back and the tattoo/tanning is very intricate.

I think this was intentional design oriented tanning.