• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Invincible #54 - Pages 16 & 17

This is Cliff Rathburn's Inks ontop of Ryna's printed blue lines. Someone else on CAF has Ryan's pencils.

gGtLul.jpg

This is an absolutely beautiful page. If you ever decide to sell it, shoot me a pm.

Honestly, I think I'd rather have the inks. Ottley is one of my favorite pencillers, but it's Rathburn's inks that have always made things sing. IMO, he is one of the best inkers in the game.

Haha those are awesome! I'd love to get some more OA from Ryan Ottley. I'd love to get some stuff by Cory Walker as well.

I was able to get one of my favourite covers off a board member here. His name is escaping me but he was awesome to deal with.

These are my two pieces of INVINCIBLE OA I own :cloud9:

This is Cliff Rathburn's Inks ontop of Ryna's printed blue lines. Someone else on CAF has Ryan's pencils.

gGtLul.jpg

Invincible #27 Cover

j37pSl.png

Glad you like! Pleasure selling to you!

First%20Thragg.jpeg

Here is the first appearance of Thragg

I stared at this forever on Splashpage...pockets empty. I am a huge Conquest fan and to see the Man that can make him quiver. Goosebumps. I would love to share my Invincible art but photobucket is being obnoxious right now. I'll toss it up later.

haha easyt63 you have so many you could post. All of them are amazing.

That cover for 60 is it two 11x17 art boards sideways? Do you have any of your covers framed?

Really want to work on some organization next year, get some shelves and frame some of my OA.

Variant for 98!

VaOxGl.jpg

Edited by Tuff Ghost

That cover for 60 is it two 11x17 art boards sideways? Do you have any of your covers framed?

It's actually 4 11x17 boards. Total measure is 44 x 17. Pretty incredible.

Yes, everything is framed. The 20 covers I have left are all side by side on one wall.

It's actually 4 11x17 boards. Total measure is 44 x 17. Pretty incredible.

Yes, everything is framed. The 20 covers I have left are all side by side on one wall.

I would love to see a picture of that :o

Haha those are awesome! I'd love to get some more OA from Ryan Ottley. I'd love to get some stuff by Cory Walker as well.

I was able to get one of my favourite covers off a board member here. His name is escaping me but he was awesome to deal with.

gGtLul.jpg

Invincible #27 Cover

j37pSl.png

If anyone would like to buy any of my Invincible cover, let me know.

[removed pic for quoting]

Invincible #27 Cover

[removed pic for quoting]

If anyone would like to buy any of my Invincible cover, let me know.

easyt63 was awesome to deal with if anyone is looking to get an invincible cover.

I hate the wait in between issues. I really want this new arc to start, can't wait for 100!