• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

I haven't been as high on this arc. Not sure if the hype is dimming it for me. Don't get me wrong, it's good. But I do prefer the Viltrumite War better.

I'm a bit bummed because I was hoping something would pan out of the Invincible and Dino combo.

Pat

Well April solicitations have revealed a bit. Looks like there is a new series but it doesn't clearly state if it's a mini or an on-going. It's the same team that does Guarding the Globe so not sure if this is a relaunch of that series or if we'll now have 3 INVINCIBLE titles. I won't complain lol

MdiHal.jpg

INVINCIBLE UNIVERSE #1

(W) Phil Hester (A/CA) Todd Nauck, John Rauch

In the aftermath of INVINCIBLE 100 and “The Death of Everyone,” Dinosaurus has left his mark on the world. Can heroes from across the universe – Invincible, the Guardians of the Globe, Tech Jacket, the Astounding Wolf-Man and more – contain the damage done? Or are the end times of the Invincible Universe ahead?

HebSY.jpg

INVINCIBLE #102

(W) Robert Kirkman (A/CA) Ryan Ottley, John Rauch

It’s Nolan vs. Thragg on the surface of the moon as still more secrets about the Viltrumite Empire are revealed.

Phil Hester said on twitter

"Not sure what I'm allowed to say, but INVINCIBLE UNIVERSE is a smooth, direct continuation of GTG."

So looks like Guarding the Globe is over and will start again as INVINCIBLE universe. I have a feeling the numbers weren't that great on GTG. This is a better title anyways and should jump out to people more since it shares the INVINCIBLE title.

cant post the link as it is all spoiler

Phew! I had a horrible feeling about the series being cancelled or change of artist. Post the link though to see if I can resist the temptation.

Edit: I've just seen it!

Edited by buddymagoo