• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Any word yet on how to get the other one? Also, what is a rough estimate on the b/w 1:100 cost? That's the only one I didn't pre-order.

Finally finished my fables run so I need to get to work on a few variants i'm missing on Invincible.

Nine covers for #100

I'm surprised he's doing this. I remember in one issue where Mark is meeting the Science Dog creator he complains about this specifically. I'm planning on just getting a regular copy to read. I just arranged to get a copy of #1 from a user on here so I'm incredibly excited about that.

What does everyone think the sketch variant is gonna do? I have one headed my way and will probably have it slabbed, i just dont have the warm fuzzy about it like i do some variants that come down the pipe.

Just no buzz about it yet

Invincible 100 comments

Well this was dead bang on target. (thumbs u

GVskhWN.gif

I loved the issue. Now we have a freaking Death Star! lol

Is Dino really dead? If so, I would have liked to see Ottley draw it. Maybe they off paneled it because it would have been too similar to the opening pages...

Bombshell at the end. Unlike Spider-man, it appears Kirkman isn't afraid of letting Mark grow up and deal with more adult themes. Will be curious what they do this time as they revisit this storyline.

I guess I'm not too surprised to see this not crack the Top 50 for January Diamond Orders (per the listing at Bleeding Cool, not sure if this was issued anywhere else), as it was in 52nd spot.

Assuming its about 40,000 copies, does anyone know if the 1:100 is printed to order? Or would they print, say at least 1,000 copies, and start selling extras to stores at a discount?

Personally, I cancelled my monthly pull at 100. It's just not really going anywhere that I'm interesting in going along with, so this will be the last hurrah for me, getting a 1:100, but I'll still pick up the hardcover's once a year.