• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Just a heads up to the Invincible thread folks.

I will be listing a set of Serbian Invincible issue tonight in the sales forum sometime in the next hour.

These are the flip books with the Serbian Walking Dead on the flip side.

I will have a set of #3-13 regular edition which had a print run of only 500 per issue.

The set will also include a variant of #10 which had a run of only 100 copies.

I will also have a copy of #10 variant for sale all by itself as well.

These had great covers and, with as limited as they are, it makes for a nice addition to the complete-ists collection.

The covers are great, here is a sneak peak.

1200320919_32lT_FMiJb.gif1200321568_H6pxvtCh39.gif

Seems like it is a new series

"Invincible is off fighting the Viltrumite War, so who's watching the shop while he's away? GUARDIANS OF THE GLOBE, a new six-issue miniseries coinciding with INVINCIBLE: The Viltrumite War, tells Earth's story.

"

ggtease6_nextweek_72dpi.jpg

ggtease4_obama_72dpi.jpg

ggtease5_gary_72dpi.jpg

Ive read it! It was kinda wordy though... ???

i like wordy , hate finishing a comic in 10 seconds and have to wait another month , but yes there was a lot of writing in the issue recapping what happened

Well, it's been a year since #63 came out and I stopped reading Invincible.

Because I thought Eve was dead. :(

Got the bug two weeks ago to re-read the entire series again and get caught up. God, I love this series! I was so happy Eve survived.

Now, I'm all caught up to issue #72. :popcorn:

Wow, didn't even know this thread existed. Another boardie got me hooked on this series. I LOVE IT. Trying to see how I can get floppys, HC or TPB the cheapest possible since they can be very expensive. Got hooked man after reading issue #1 and other random issues. It really is a great story, even though I've read it in a random order.

Wow, didn't even know this thread existed. Another boardie got me hooked on this series. I LOVE IT. Trying to see how I can get floppys, HC or TPB the cheapest possible since they can be very expensive. Got hooked man after reading issue #1 and other random issues. It really is a great story, even though I've read it in a random order.

I got my tpbs on ebay. I got them for like 1/2 off and they were in new condition