• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Two more pages I have acquired recently both issue #1 pages :whee: Cory said that 1st issue was done solely in pencil.

Possibly 1st appearance of Omni Man and Mister Liu. I may be stretching it a little here but you can see them both on the TV screen

INV1-5.JPG

And 1st appearance of Titan, the 1st villain Invincible faces

INV1-11.JPG

Two more pages I have acquired recently both issue #1 pages :whee: Cory said that 1st issue was done solely in pencil.

Possibly 1st appearance of Omni Man and Mister Liu. I may be stretching it a little here but you can see them both on the TV screen

INV1-5.JPG

And 1st appearance of Titan, the 1st villain Invincible faces

INV1-11.JPG

Those are great!!!! (worship)

:blush: thank you very much! I love Invincible, it is by far my favourite series. I have a really special page to show off but the Mrs and I feel reluctant to show it (shrug) We've talked about it and can't figure out why we don't want to add it to our gallery. Maybe it's being selfish but at the same time it feels special knowing that just us two know about it. Is that just stupid??