• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone going to the Youngstown/Warren Sceaming Tiki Con?

9 posts in this topic

:wishluck: ... I wish I could, but I dont know right now with my new modern/"precious metal ages" buying spree... I dont think I can.

I live in Cleveland, Ohio now and would love for my first ever Comic Book Convention to be at the coming one in Columbus. I am originally from Detroit, Michigan... with the only ever convention under my belt was a Trading Card Convention held yearly in Columbus!

Those were the days! Pokemon and DBZ was the hype back then!

P.S.

Did not even knew until moving to Cleveland... that my own state (Michigan) had its own Comic Book Convention!

I'll be attending the Tiki.

Question is, is this the first con that the EastWood Expo center ever had?

East Wood Mall i'd visit normally, and nothing ever went on at their Expo center.

i think the last time there was a show was over ten years ago, sometime in the 90's when comics were on fire. are you setting up or just going to shop?

Wow, memories!

I was a member of the Comic Art Club at YSU during the late 70's! We had a few cons on campus. One of the guest artists was Paul Gulacy of Master of Kung Fu. He lived on the northside of Youngstown,

Anybody left in town?!

But, the economy is doing fine say some...

Peter Smith and his wife Dawn has written numerous e-mails claiming to send tickets for a Guest , yet have failed to do so.This show has had problems from day one. He had a partner then fired him. I say this to warn Show attendees . Please be aware this Show may not be as Advertised. We are filing a claim for monies lost...I will be happy to supply all the e-mails set by him and his wife ..John S.

STAY CLEAR OF THIS SHOW.............

Peter Smith and his wife Dawn has written numerous e-mails claiming to send tickets for a Guest , yet have failed to do so.This show has had problems from day one. He had a partner then fired him. I say this to warn Show attendees . Please be aware this Show may not be as Advertised. We are filing a claim for monies lost...I will be happy to supply all the e-mails set by him and his wife ..John S.

STAY CLEAR OF THIS SHOW.............

My my, what an interesting first post hm

Oh, and Welcome to the Boards (thumbs u

I'll be attending the Tiki.

Question is, is this the first con that the EastWood Expo center ever had?

East Wood Mall i'd visit normally, and nothing ever went on at their Expo center.

i think the last time there was a show was over ten years ago, sometime in the 90's when comics were on fire. are you setting up or just going to shop?

Nah, no setting up.

Just going for the hell of it however. :grin:

Mainly for Adam West.