• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This book seems to be getting solid $$$ ?

13 posts in this topic

Why not? That's an unremarkable price for that book. And it's a sweet looking white pager too. Almost a bargain.

Am I missing something?

It's not that I was ultimately shocked, I simply don't track these details with any regularity. The last time I looked at one of these on Ebay, it was selling in the $375-$425.00 range? maybe 3 years back? maybe more. hm

Just an query of observation is all ...nothing to miss (thumbs u

Why not? That's an unremarkable price for that book. And it's a sweet looking white pager too. Almost a bargain.

Am I missing something?

It's not that I was ultimately shocked, I simply don't track these details with any regularity. The last time I looked at one of these on Ebay, it was selling in the $375-$425.00 range? maybe 3 years back? maybe more. hm

Yes, considering I sold mine for less then half a few years ago :cry:

Am I missing something?

Yes, considering I sold mine for less then half a few years ago :cry:

It happens...I know doh!

Am I missing something?

I sold my #47 9.4 ow/w almost 4 years ago for $500+ so this not that big of a price...especially considering this is a white pager, an OO book (if it is the one I think) and Spidey is superhot. Decent price but nothing crazy.

R.

I mean not to "infringe" on GPA territory...but...may I ask what the high sales have been on like kind copies of this book over the last year????

Since this is just comparing sales trends and not helping out someone considering a purchase, I'll hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes.

The 9.4 Green River sold for $655 in 2006. The Boston pedigree in 2004 for $600. Just plain old crappy 9.4s have had high sales of $690, $565, $662, $766 and $795 from 2002-2008. The lowest any has sold for in the past two years is $566.

And GPA can get a lot more specific than that. Definitely worth the money for the service.

Am I missing something?

Ah, well, I only spoke after checking GPA and seeing that this price is well in line with recent sales. The fact that Spidey prices continue to impress from one year to the next is another matter (thumbs u

I think that ASM 46, 48 and 49 command higher prices than some neighboring issues because they are a bit more scarce in high grade. Comparatively, issues like 45 and 47 are pretty common even in NM (Mile High II, anyone?).