• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con Exclusive Batman Toon Tumbler(R)

25 posts in this topic

Here it is. We're trying something new for this show, and I can't begin to describe how gorgeous it came out. Everyone that has seen the prototypes has been blown away by it. Should be a big hit, with Jim Lee appearing at the show and doing a signing at Camden yards that weekend. All in all, I'm just psyched we can have a great glass to celebrate what will be, as always, one of the consistently most fun shows in the country.

Hopefully all board members will stop by and say hi to either me, Stronguy, Buffyfan or LonChair. Show us your loot, feel free to use our space for storage, or just shoot the breeze for a bit.

65603.jpg.a3f354b706d427af2b63b87ee7287938.jpg

Hey Arex,

Thanks. The pic doesn't do it justice--lots of glossy black and gray, wrap-around cape, and cool logo. A thing of beauty. It's funny how every once in a while one of these glasses completely exceeds expectations. This one's a killer.

Hey Arex,

Thanks. The pic doesn't do it justice--lots of glossy black and gray, wrap-around cape, and cool logo. A thing of beauty. It's funny how every once in a while one of these glasses completely exceeds expectations. This one's a killer.

Knowing your product, i can imagine that the "inks" or whatever are almost dripping off. :cloud9:

Who is the artist?

any available for us non attendees?

Same deal, as always. It there are any remaining, we'll sell them on the site. On this one, there's a good chance they may sell out at the show. I'm obligated to make them all available, but may try to put some aside.

Bring some by my indentured servitude table, and I'll hawk them there. That's just fabulous.

Where's the other one, the "special" one - is that still under wraps? or did it not come through hm If that one is still coming, it is going to blow blow blow people's minds.

BTW, call me tomorrow, interesting news!

I will be getting this as a memento of the con, as I always do, but my tastes usually run much more retro. This is decidedly much more modern than I'm used to from the Marvel Toon Tumblers, but I'm sure there will many more DC ones in the future more in line with my tastes.