• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Con Exclusive Batman Toon Tumbler(R)

25 posts in this topic

Wow Paul, amazing Batman tumbler! Looks like his cape will wrap all the way around the glass! Do you have an image on the art/text on the back of the glass? (btw, is that a Lee image?)

Now I need to see if I can make somebody feel sorry for me and pick me up one of these in Baltimore. hm

And if you ever make a solo WW glass, I will buy a dozen and make a special wall unit to display them for Ellen.

Good luck with sales

Should be a big hit, with Jim Lee appearing at the show and doing a signing at Camden yards that weekend.

where is J Lee doing a signing at Camdem Yards? Geppi?

I haven't seen the press release yet, so I don't want to spill any beans, but this is an even planned with the Orioles and will be a Camden.

Should be a big hit, with Jim Lee appearing at the show and doing a signing at Camden yards that weekend.

where is J Lee doing a signing at Camdem Yards? Geppi?

I haven't seen the press release yet, so I don't want to spill any beans, but this is an even planned with the Orioles and will be a Camden.

Will be on Saturday??? I might be getting free tickets for that night :wishluck: