• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink - Day 1: what'd you buy?

104 posts in this topic

So who bought the Cap America 117 9.4 for $2500, 20x guide!! Am I missing something on this book?

I was wondering about that myself. I picked up a white paged 9.4 about six months ago for around $340. I think the last Clink auction had one go for four figures as well. Is there some reason why this book is suddenly hot? Cap movie rumors?

Word has it, the Falcon is really Obama.

You mean a loser? hm

So who bought the Cap America 117 9.4 for $2500, 20x guide!! Am I missing something on this book?

I was wondering about that myself. I picked up a white paged 9.4 about six months ago for around $340. I think the last Clink auction had one go for four figures as well. Is there some reason why this book is suddenly hot? Cap movie rumors?

You mean a loser? hm

NO POLITICS! :sumo:

You mean a loser? hm

MY post wasn't political at all...quite vague actually, AND factual... regarding the FALCON hm

You mean a loser? hm

MY post wasn't political at all...quite vague actually, AND factual... regarding the FALCON hm

meh

I bid 1 dollar on that ROM 3 in 8.5 but was cursedly outbid by someone else who's probably not taking shipping into consideration but hey diffr'nt strokes and what not right