• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink - Day 1: what'd you buy?

104 posts in this topic

lol i threw an early bid in on the Aquaman 39. Love that cover, knew it was going to be tough to win at a decent price in 9.8.

Lowball bid the Adventure 356, looked nice for a vf/nm, someone got a nice book

Aquaman #6 is mine, underbidder on #35,#36 and #45. #8 & #56 - not even in the same ballpark.

Nice pick up on the #6! You must have close to a complete run of 1-10 in 9.4 now.

#8 had the fugly miswrap, so I had no interest in it at all.

Actually, I had no interest in this auction at all thanks to CL's jacking up of international shipping rates.

Aquaman #6 is mine, underbidder on #35,#36 and #45. #8 & #56 - not even in the same ballpark.

Nice pick up on the #6! You must have close to a complete run of 1-10 in 9.4 now.

#8 had the fugly miswrap, so I had no interest in it at all.

Actually, I had no interest in this auction at all thanks to CL's jacking up of international shipping rates.

surely you jest- maybe close in 9.2 or better. didn't mind losing the #8 at 7x what i've got in my 9.2. i actually didn't mind the wrap on the #8, as long as it's straight. the #6 has issues but at that price i don't care.

So who bought the Cap America 117 9.4 for $2500, 20x guide!! Am I missing something on this book?

I was wondering about that myself. I picked up a white paged 9.4 about six months ago for around $340. I think the last Clink auction had one go for four figures as well. Is there some reason why this book is suddenly hot? Cap movie rumors?

So who bought the Cap America 117 9.4 for $2500, 20x guide!! Am I missing something on this book?

I was wondering about that myself. I picked up a white paged 9.4 about six months ago for around $340. I think the last Clink auction had one go for four figures as well. Is there some reason why this book is suddenly hot? Cap movie rumors?

Word has it, the Falcon is really Obama.

Word has it, the Falcon is really Obama.

sarah palin (hopefully) will have time to play sharon carter

I've refocused on Spideys for the time being, so...

Grabbed 5 Bronze Spideys for good prices. Happy with the 98. All of my purchases were angry bids after the 81 and 82 Pacific Coast 9.2s went for too-rich-for-my-blood crazy money. I thought I was safe at $235.

The Spidey 89, only a 9.2, went for twice GPA high for some reason.

NICE GRAB! I'm not really an Aquaman guy, but those were some sweet books! :golfclap:

I grabbed the cheapest one... likely SCS, but I didn't really care. 1 of 6 and "Highest Graded" lol

* Bottom-feeding-flippers, UNITE! :/