• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 posts in this topic

Recently picked up this copy, but I am putting it up for sale as I have been offered a higher grade copy and decided to upgrade.

As you probably already know this is a super hard comic to find, forget to find in any decent condition. Looks nicer in person than the scans show, but is at least a solid 7 IMHO.

$350 or PM me an offer.

First :takeit: trumps all :)

Bone1_Cover.jpg

Bone1_Back.jpg

Recently picked up this copy, but I am putting it up for sale as I have been offered a higher grade copy and decided to upgrade.

As you probably already know this is a super hard comic to find, forget to find in any decent condition. Looks nicer in person than the scans show, but is at least a solid 7 IMHO.

$350 or PM me an offer.

First :takeit: trumps all :)

Bone1_Cover.jpg

Bone1_Back.jpg

hm

I read it was 2000?

Jeff's said in a couple printed interviews that it was 3000, however, the first search I did a few minutes ago had an article which said it was around 2000 (the journalist said this, not Jeff). I'll try to find the articles I read.