• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What comic company turns out the best comics today

Best Comic Company  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Best Comic Company

27 posts in this topic

if you took kirkman out of the equation...image doesn't really have anything

Mice Templar is really good!

I voted Dark Horse because I love the Hellboy universe.

Besides that I really don't care much from what company I buy stuff as long the stuff is good :grin:

DC brought me back to comic collecting after I read the identity crisis trade that was recommended by a store owner. I feelt that DC has gone a bit overboard with the crisis stuff. Like Infinite earths, identity, and infintite, but haven't got a chance to read Final yet. It is mostly the countdown and extra books that come out around the main events that I don't fully enjoy.

As for marvel I liked the civil war stuff, but don't like how they turn around and just reverse a bunch of stuff a few months later. (Actually was one of the things I've respected DC for doing, but now they are bringing Barry Allen back so they've reversed everything from 20 years ago too.) I really enjoyed the Planet Hulk line and was excited for WWH, but thought the ending was weak for a to short story line.

I don't read much Indy comics, mainly because I grew up on the mainstream and the Indy's tend to be a darker read than what I look for.