• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what books are you watching in the comicconnect event auction?

116 posts in this topic

I won four books total over the two nights... for a total of $13 less than my maximum bids. I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist but thats a little weird... hm

Anyone win a book with a lot of room left to their maximum bid?

I won four books total over the two nights... for a total of $13 less than my maximum bids. I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist but thats a little weird... hm

A couple All-Flashes (junk books 2&3) but both about 30% below the top bid.

Did you put in bids substantially higher than what was there already and they came up toward the end or do you only outbid previous bidders by one or two increments?

My bids were there for a week or so. Had a couple hundred dollars room on three of them until the last few hours. I didnt watch any of them close, but when I checked the outcome, I realized two of them were for exactly my high bid, and the other was $8 short. The one from the last night was $5 lower than my bid, but it was like that for a couple days. I'm not really worried about it... I only bid what I would be happy to pay. A strange coincidence though... and I expect thats all it is.

I won the Action #19 $800 below my max bid.

Congrats - nice book. :golfclap: I was a bidder on that one and am I glad I didnt start a war with you now knowing what kind of room you had on this one.

Congrats - nice book. :golfclap: I was a bidder on that one and am I glad I didnt start a war with you now knowing what kind of room you had on this one.

Thanks.

Now I just need to slab and sell my undercopy - the 4.0 raw bought in the first CC auction.

Thanks.

Now I just need to slab and sell my undercopy - the 4.0 raw bought in the first CC auction.

good problem to have lol

I won three Fiction House books. Two came within $3 of my maximum bid. One was $20 below my maximum bid (which is exactly how much I added to my max. bid in the last hour of the auction). hm

I got outbid on the Daredevil 1. Oh well. I ain't payin' guide.

Plenty of opportunities to get another (thumbs u

No doubt... a CGC 4.5 is listed on Comiclink for 20% under guide.. ;)

GE

Yeah, but the CF is detached. I'm sure one that I like will show up any old time. They always do I just usually don't have the cash in hand.

GE

Yeah, but the CF is detached. I'm sure one that I like will show up any old time. They always do I just usually don't have the cash in hand.

Plenty of SA Daredevil 1s out there. I never had paid guide for any SA book I bought in my life. You will not have problems finding one at a price that makes you happy.

GE

Plenty of SA Daredevil 1s out there. I never had paid guide for any SA book I bought in my life. You will not have problems finding one at a price that makes you happy.

I thought he meant GA Daredevil, if it is. I would like a copy of that.

SA Daredevil... Not so much.