• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lone Wolf and Cub Vol. 1 Hardcover

9 posts in this topic

Hey gang, I have a quick question. I own the retailer incentive hardcover edition of Lone Wolf and Cub, published by Darkhorse. I haven't seen one of these since I bought mine from my shop. Anyone have any idea how many were printed, what these things are going for, if there is even really a demand for it, etc? Thanks guys!!!

hc.jpg

Interesting. Is it the same contents as volume 1 of the regular manga? Same size? No dust jacket?

I haven't checked my copy, but I believe it's the same contents as Volume 1. Same size, and no dustjacket. It's a pretty cool little book.

Yeah it has the exact same contents, no dust jacket, I did open mine but they don't come shrink wrapped, just in a plastic baggie. Its a beautiful looking book, I was hoping DH was going to end up releasing mini hardcovers of each volume even if it would devalue this one, because it is pretty neat.

Anyone know the going rate? I want one :)

I think I paid $20 for mine about two years ago. I think I got a good deal at the time...no idea on the current market.

They still sell for around that amount.

FYI - there is also a HC version of Path of the Assasin #1. Same size, but printed wraps (matching the regular cover) rather than red leather. No DJ.