• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK How about Dealers to avoid at Baltimore

7 posts in this topic

I like Crazy Ed, and respect the hell out of how hard he works to make a living. He has a website that breaks down his show schedule. But he is definitely a very aggresive salesperson. He usually sets up his booth with a narrow entry, and once you are in he has you trapped with a spiel ready to go.

I have met tons of great dealers, but the ones I personally cannot stand are the ones who just will not even nod a hello to you as you are checking out their inventory but they are "busy" reading the paper. One guy here in south florida, who always wears a suit jacket, and has the worlds easiest set up, throws 3 piles of books on tables, $5, $10, and $20, is also gifted with the worlds worst customer service skills. But I wont name names, the locals out here must know who I am referring to....