• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants $200 ?

29 posts in this topic

I am in a bit of a financial bind right now, as my roommate moved out without notice, so in order to cover some purchases I made recently, I need some fast cash.

Here is the dealio: I would like to sell my Avengers #196 CGC 9.8 with WHITE PAGES for $450. This is the first appearance of Taskmaster. The last 9.8 to sell went for $422 but it had off-white pages. I would be MORE than glad to buy this book back in two months at $650, which is considerably over GPA.

Please let me know if interested. PayPal or very quick payment with money order for this sale, please.

66152.jpg.40500c1b15adf4db96a039471e2c10a6.jpg

I actually think that is a novel approach , and being one that is sometimes waiting on rather large , but delayed checks , I can see how $400 could be a big deal , and how $200 could be nothing in a short period of time .

However , it would all come down to your credibility . Let me go check to see if your record is as spotless as mine .................... :whistle:

I actually think that is a novel approach , and being one that is sometimes waiting on rather large , but delayed checks , I can see how $400 could be a big deal , and how $200 could be nothing in a short period of time .

However , it would all come down to your credibility . Let me go check to see if your record is as spotless as mine .................... :whistle:

:makepoint:

......how about , .....who wants a free scanner ................. meh

......how about , .....who wants a free scanner ................. meh

:acclaim:

Ponzi? :grin:

Ponzi? :grin:

Ahh ! , ....who asked you !! ................... :makepoint:

:makepoint::makepoint:

:makepoint::makepoint:

:banana:

I'lll be able to buy the book back, most definitely.

This is one of my grails, because this is one of the first books I read. I also read FF #210 as one of my firsts, so that is a grail, in addition to FF #48, simply because of Galactus' first appearance.

I have had a few sales and everyone has been happy as of yet.

BTW, deal pending per IM :banana: