• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants $200 ?

29 posts in this topic

I am in a bit of a financial bind right now, as my roommate moved out without notice, so in order to cover some purchases I made recently, I need some fast cash.

Here is the dealio: I would like to sell my Avengers #196 CGC 9.8 with WHITE PAGES for $450. This is the first appearance of Taskmaster. The last 9.8 to sell went for $422 but it had off-white pages. I would be MORE than glad to buy this book back in two months at $650, which is considerably over GPA.

Please let me know if interested. PayPal or very quick payment with money order for this sale, please.

Good luck w/ everything . I have only felt comfortable approaching two of my long time friends on a deal where I needed $5,000 or $10,000 for a few months . It ended up taking close to 6 months on each occasion , but I was more than happy to give them a 50% return on their $$ , although they declined to ask for it . Not the smartest business move , to be sure , but I have trusted "factoring" partners if I ever get in a bind , and can ensure them that I have upcoming proven dividends plus their profit.

Looking back on your situation though , wouldn't it be easier to offer someone double the value of the books upfront in order to make a quicker deal , where as they didn't feel any risk in the deal ? ...... (shrug)

Just saying ? .......

Speaking of risk, you didn't get that scanner slabbed, did you? :whistle:

Looking back on your situation though , wouldn't it be easier to offer someone double the value of the books upfront in order to make a quicker deal , where as they didn't feel any risk in the deal ? ...... (shrug)

Just saying ? .......

Ah shaddup ! .... :makepoint:

Just saying ? .......

Ah shaddup ! .... :makepoint:

:acclaim: