• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRETTY BOOK OF THE DAY

91 posts in this topic

Here's an idea:

Every day, someone post a pretty book from their collection (if someone posts a Hulk #181 I'll will have a hissy fit).

Let's not have EVERYONE posting a book each day. Just ONE PERSON and ONE BOOK per day. If there is a book already posted for that day, wait until the next day to post yours. Let's do it as a first come, first post kinda thing.

After a week, delete the picture from your FTP site so the thead doesn't become file heavy.

I'll start.

11/19/2003

ff9.jpg

oooops, I thought it said "one book per person per day"...I guess that's why I only minored in English, apparently I can't read too well! blush.gif I just thought people weren't posting for the same reason they're voting the thread one star--they're intimidated by him posting a book so hard-to-find and nice and having it discounted as "a dust speck" and "is that the best you can do" that they're looking at the thread as a [!@#%^&^]-waving match. frown.gifsorry.gif