• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRETTY BOOK OF THE DAY

91 posts in this topic

im just saying obviously it wasn't from a dealers web site since it the pic is so blurry. thumbsup2.gif

gotcha thumbsup2.gif Since he has his own dealer's website I was wondering if they might be part of that stock or his own personal collection. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

First off...to Mark, sweet, sweet FF 9.

Ditto to James....makes me weep over the White Mountain FF 10 CGC 9.2 I sold off a couple of years ago. Very nice!

And thanks to Bob, who was kind enough to whip out one of the prime samples from his BSD FF hoard.

As a confirmed FF fan, all three make my mouth water.

But how about this for a pretty, and ultra rare, classic Kirby cover...

1068914529031_st80.jpg

I hope it's just not me, but I don't really understand the appeal of some undergorund comics, like the Zap comics for example. While I can appreciate a high grade copy, the art/stories are nothing special. That being said, I do find most of Crumb's work funny in a satirical way, I still don't find the books as a whole interesting. confused-smiley-013.gif