• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone collect "Prince Namor-The Sub Mariner"......

10 posts in this topic

...second series 1968-74 1-72 issues. I have been putting together the run for little over a year now. Pretty much a second tier charecter in the MU, but one of my favorites. There are a few keys in the run #5 1st Tiger Shark, #8 Subby vs Thing w/ black cover and #9 1st app. the Serpent Crown, #14 Death of Toro,#35 prelude to the 1st Defenders story. I'm also enjoying the current "Namor" run.

Pretty much a second tier charecter in the MU, but one of my favorites.

Which is sad really because he is one of the oldest characters. I guess water based charcters just don't garner that much popularity. Just take a look at Aquaman, which gets the same amount of respect Subby does. I wonder who is stronger?

Which is sad really because he is one of the oldest characters. I guess water based charcters just don't garner that much popularity. Just take a look at Aquaman, which gets the same amount of respect Subby does. I wonder who is stronger?

Namor would break Aquaman in two before breakfast and still have time to go mano a mano with the Thing while the coffee was brewing.