• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo ComicCon 10-12-2008

16 posts in this topic

1340 Millersport Hwy - Marriott Hotel

10am-5pm 10-12-2008

Sunday on the Bills Bye-Week.

$5 door tickets

$4 pre-order

Lots of guys from Buffalo here.

Who's going?

Will you be wearing the hat?

How about a shirt with "Blow up the Moon" on it?

I'll find you then. (thumbs u

To make it easier for you, I will wear the yellow hat (thumbs u

I'll also be drinking pints of lager.

I was there for about a half hour (1:45-2:15) but didn't have the guts to go around asking people if they were "that blow up the moon guy" from a message board.

:blush:

I was there for about a half hour (1:45-2:15) but didn't have the guts to go around asking people if they were "that blow up the moon guy" from a message board.

:blush:

Besides a dealer, I was the only one wearing a yellow hat. :makepoint:

Was there from 10a - 2:45p, spent the whole time waiting for someone to tap me on the shoulder and say, "BlowUpTheMoon"?

I think I looked at every book there. Bought a lot. Had a nice conversation with CharltonGuy - I almost fell down he had me laughing so hard.

Took pictures, will get them up on Tuesday.

Was there from 10a - 2:45p, spent the whole time waiting for someone to tap me on the shoulder and say, "BlowUpTheMoon"?

I think I looked at every book there. Bought a lot. Had a nice conversation with CharltonGuy - I almost fell down he had me laughing so hard.

Took pictures, will get them up on Tuesday.

There, see what happens when I go only a few days without checking in on the boards -- I miss all the chit-chat! :flamed:

After my mention in This Buffalo Thread went sooo well, I certainly wouldn't have expected a meet-n-greet to get pulled together (almost). :gossip:

Seemed like a fair turnout, I spent a good portion of my time chatting w/ C.G. too. ;) Most dealers said they did well. I was there, from about 12-4:30, caught dinner w/ my lady at Uno afterwards and then off to the Satch show at UB... so, it was a good day!

Pictures should be good, Moon. I bet we rubbed elbows near C.G.'s setup... maybe I'm even in a shot, or two. :shy:

Seemed like a fair turnout, I spent a good portion of my time chatting w/ C.G. too. ;) Most dealers said they did well. I was there, from about 12-4:30, caught dinner w/ my lady at Uno afterwards and then off to the Satch show at UB... so, it was a good day!

Pictures should be good, Moon. I bet we rubbed elbows near C.G.'s setup... maybe I'm even in a shot, or two. :shy:

Next year I am getting a table. Anyone wanna join me?

My pics aren't that great. Got a pic of that knucklehead dressed as Thor. A pic of the kid wearing boxes painted silver who called himself a robot. Sad, really

How was Joe S?