• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The National NYC 14-16

197 posts in this topic

Do you guys do anything on Sunday? Do many of the artists/creators still stick around for the final day? Only way I'll be able to hit either of these events is if I take the train down on Sunday. WHICH I might still consider since our exams weeks end on Saturday and I have vacation immediately following (so a late train home to CT wouldn't interfere with work).

I may be there Sunday also. Funds permitting. I drive back and forth both days, so its like $75-80.00 in gas..

Where are you coming from? Penn Station is right across the street, the train is a comfortable way to travel and no parking cost either.

I may be there Sunday also. Funds permitting. I drive back and forth both days, so its like $75-80.00 in gas..

Where are you coming from? Penn Station is right across the street, the train is a comfortable way to travel and no parking cost either.

I hate the train. It stops like every 15 minutes, switching trains in Long Branch. No spank-you. I should talk to a friend I can probably stay in Long Island.

Ah. We've got the Acela from Boston and it take no more time than driving, and minimal stops. And beverages. :cloud9:

For us there are I THINK 4 or 5 stops. The train ride is almost 3 hours. To drive it is 1hr35min. I am making calls today to get a badge and parking pass.