• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The National NYC 14-16

197 posts in this topic

So what is everyone going to be doing/Buying at the show?

any forum dinner?

I will be there around 11:30 am on Friday working at High Grade Comics.

Please stop by and say :hi:

Don't drop any books :baiting:

any forum dinner?

You can't just let it go can you? :) :) :)

Jim

any forum dinner?

You can't just let it go can you? :) :) :)

Jim

Let what go? He didn't let anything go.

If I recall correctly, it was someone else that let something go. It was in that instance, that twinkle of an eye, that the Fall Collection was born... It had to have been a momentous occasion to witness the birth of a pedigree, especially one of Canadian origin.

I get misty eyed just thinking that I missed the modern day Big Bang by only a matter of minutes and a few hundred feet...

I feel like reciting the Pledge of Allegiance or singing a verse of O Canada.

If someone wants to take the reigns on a forum dinner, please do so. I will be in Friday night, but I will likely do an independent dinner.

If someone would like to have dinner Friday night or lunch Saturday, please PM me.

I think saturday night a few of us are going to dinner in Queens NIK knows a greek place. I will ask him if he wants to set it up. I am not local to nYC obviously, and get lost as easily as anyone else. But since I will be driving up I can take about 6 people with me in my truck.

Jess has her baby shower that day so I should be able to hang out for a bit. However sunday may be better since she will be at the show with us.