• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM War Is Hell #9

8 posts in this topic

You are right that it's not one of the easiest books to find in grade. Nice copy....I'd say you have a 9.0/9.2 max due to the back corner bump and stress on the spine, but the front presents nicely. Cover alignment is a bit off, but that's 1970's marvels for you. I have a 9.4 White slabbed copy.

definately a good find at that price.....although I paid less for mine :lol:

mine was part of an OO collection I bought back in 1992 or so, and I think they ended up being around .50 cents per book or so.....

it was pretty sweet selling the 10 Marvel Spotlight #5's in NM/MT condition over the years.....I recently sold the MS #6 CGC 9.6 SS book too....from that collection..

blind squirrel/nut theory in practice.

Errrrrrrrrrr a 9.4??? I will have to dis agree here. The BC BLC is going to keep this book out of the 9.2 territory all by itself. Add in the spine ticks and the FC ULC and other minor issues and it takes a toll. I will say a nice 8.0 Possible 8.5{doubtful} IMHO Still a nice book to find that's for sure. Nice pick up.