• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got the word today !!!!!!!

104 posts in this topic

Im so excited. I cant wait til January to see him. Now I have to think of a name...

She wants to name him Evan....

Evan James :whistle:

Evan Francis Beam would be the full name. Francis after my grandfather. But that evan name... IDK

Thats my middle name. I don't like it. Name him Steve.

Your middle name is Evan or Francis ?

My grandfather was known as Frank. Scrapper from So.Philadelphia. Tough as Nails at 145 lbs. 6 Ft tall. Fought in WW2 and Korea. The man made it through Normandy Beach, he deserves my respect god rest his soul. And he always treated me good, lots of fond memories of him.

And it is going to be a BOY !!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Everything looks good, said the baby looks healthy, and everything is as it should be. (thumbs u

But her due date has been bumped up 10 days to Jan.31 . Which means I may be able to make it to NYCC :headbang:

Im so happy. Wanted to share with some friends here on the boards. :foryou:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Your middle name is Evan or Francis ?

My grandfather was known as Frank. Scrapper from So.Philadelphia. Tough as Nails at 145 lbs. 6 Ft tall. Fought in WW2 and Korea. The man made it through Normandy Beach, he deserves my respect god rest his soul. And he always treated me good, lots of fond memories of him.

I'm liking Francis more and more. (thumbs u