• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out my new signs!

22 posts in this topic

Each sign (there will be 7 in total) is going to be mounted on a bend with impact post. Each post is then secured to the concrete in the parking lot, so hopefully they don't go anywhere. Due to new regulations in town, I need one sign like this for each stall if I want to have deadbeats who steal my parking ticketed or towed. Since I am close to a technical school, I get a lot of freeloaders.

Are you using a store like FedEx Kinkos to make the metal signs? I noticed that 12x18 is their smallest size.

No, I have a real sign company doing them. They're handling the bend with impact posts and install too.

Nice signs. :applause: I hope it leads to them taking them seriously.

I can just imagine a guy in front of a judge contesting the ticket and saying he though they were a joke sign.

The signs have all the language that is required for bylaw enforcement, the image doesnt affect that. The image just makes me feel better about the amount of money I had to blow just to get people to stop wasting all my spots.