• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #24

15 posts in this topic

Good book as usual...just needs a NEW artist

:applause:

No disrespect intended towards Howard Chaykin, but his work looks like the crayon drawings of a 5 year-old compared to the drop-dead gorgeous art of Ariel Olivetti - it was a huge let-down for me when Olivetti stopped working on that book :screwy:

...No disrespect intended towards Howard Chaykin, but his work looks like the crayon drawings of a 5 year-old ...

lol

Some Tie-ins are hits, others are misses. This is a good one. Black Panther was refreshing too!

The Black Panther SI tie-ins is one of the best Panther stories I've read in that BP run from #1 - on. Jason Aaron did a great bang-up job on the book.

...No disrespect intended towards Howard Chaykin, but his work looks like the crayon drawings of a 5 year-old ...

lol

Some Tie-ins are hits, others are misses. This is a good one. Black Panther was refreshing too!

The Black Panther SI tie-ins is one of the best Panther stories I've read in that BP run from #1 - on. Jason Aaron did a great bang-up job on the book.

again, i reitirate

didnt like

Good book as usual...just needs a NEW artist

:applause:

No disrespect intended towards Howard Chaykin, but his work looks like the crayon drawings of a 5 year-old compared to the drop-dead gorgeous art of Ariel Olivetti - it was a huge let-down for me when Olivetti stopped working on that book :screwy:

I agree. I couldnt even read Howards work on the title. Is it him? or his inkers??? theres no substance left, just Chaykin crackle.