• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I started it off last year so I figured might as well this year too.

80 posts in this topic

Well, we are officially less than three months out from Christmas. Can you believe it?!?

So, if we are going to do Secret Santa this year now would be a perfect time to get started on it so that everyone has time to join, shop, and ship.

How 'bout it Kenny?

(thumbs u

Well, we are officially less than two months out from Christmas. Can you believe it?!?

So, if we are going to do Secret Santa this year now would be a perfect time to get started on it so that everyone has time to join, shop, and ship.

How 'bout it Kenny?

(thumbs u

I'm in ., but did you start our Wizard Dallas thread yet?

Well, we are officially less than two months out from Christmas. Can you believe it?!?

How 'bout it Kenny?

(thumbs u

I'm in ., but did you start our Wizard Dallas thread yet?

Check the "EVENTS" section :makepoint:

Probably one of the coolest community building events we do here :) It's literally a Secret Santa with many of the members here typically with a gift value of around $15-$40 if I remember correctly.

AND, I think we also did a raffle too, right?

Probably one of the coolest community building events we do here :) It's literally a Secret Santa with many of the members here typically with a gift value of around $15-$40 if I remember correctly.

AND, I think we also did a raffle too, right?

It was a $50 limit last year with a raffle also.

I would but what's the point when the person decides he can't be bothered to send your item you won in the raffle because you live abroad even when you offered to pick up shipping costs doh!

:o

I say out the xenophobe :baiting:

I would but what's the point when the person decides he can't be bothered to send your item you won in the raffle because you live abroad even when you offered to pick up shipping costs doh!

:o

I say out the xenophobe :baiting:

Me too. :sumo: