• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live.com Ebay discount back up to 30% as of 10/3/08

408 posts in this topic

I might go and swoop up a bunch of BIN ASM 9.6's (between 200-299) because they are all free S/H plus I will get the 25% instant discount.

is it too good to be true? (shrug)

I might go and swoop up a bunch of BIN ASM 9.6's (between 200-299) because they are all free S/H plus I will get the 25% instant discount.

is it too good to be true? (shrug)

i think you can only do it certain amount of times(12 i think)

Well I just used the cash back to get this beauty at a good price after the discount.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=390009974807&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=026

:headbang:

Well I just used the cash back to get this beauty at a good price after the discount.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=390009974807&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=026

You need to read up. I think it's 12 total for the promotion and 6 per Ebay account. If you don't combine books, you might be out of turns before you're done buying.

You need to read up. I think it's 12 total for the promotion and 6 per Ebay account. If you don't combine books, you might be out of turns before you're done buying.

(thumbs u

I just made a purchase. Instant cash back. :headbang:

Now I feel dumb in not taking the ASM 129 CGC 9.4 the ebay way for ya....

:sorry:

I must have been.... :screwy:

I bought a Wii console + bundle (Wii Fit, Wii Play, extra controller and extra Nunchuck) For $528.00 BIN.... I had an EBAY 10% discount coupon with the 25% Live.com rebate

Total cost to me 343.00 shipped :D ( 132.00 Cashback pending) Kids will be happy

If you have any EBAY coupons you can use them WITH the Live.com discounts

12 purchases per account is the limit. Also, importantly, max cash back per purchase is $200. This is quoted from the ebay terms:

"Cashback Program:

The Microsoft Live Search Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 12 qualifying purchases per account on ebay.com. The amount of cashback will be determined by eBay, specified at the time of checkout on the "purchase review page" and equal to a percentage of the sale price (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees) ("Cashback Rewards"). The maximum amount of Cashback Rewards per qualifying purchase is $200.00 USD. In addition, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases made on websites other than eBay.com) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per person cap set forth in the Program Terms. "

I have almost 700 cashback coming my way... :banana:

I might have to get another grail hm

Damn! That is sweet. Why do I keep thinking there is a $200 limit? Is that just for a certain period of time? I know, the answer is probably in this thread somewhere, but give the Cliff Notes puleaze :)