• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live.com Ebay discount back up to 30% as of 10/3/08

408 posts in this topic

ok, now I'm curious...WHAT are you buying (I.E. comics) that cost you 660.00+ to get the full 200 cashback? Yikes, I know the 30% is almost too good to pass up, but wow...lol

note to self: buy the Punisher #1 for 475.00 - 40% (30% cashback and 10% EBAY promo code the sent me) buy buy buy, you will thank yourself later..... GOOD LUCK all with your 30% off purchases....

I bought a sweet book CGC'd on my want list that was a good price w/o the 30% off just in case it doesn't work and even better with it.

Currently at 25%. :(

pmoGleam25_150x23.gif

This raises the max price for the max discount from $660 to $800. My hardest thing has been finding books with reasonable BINs even after the 30% (now 25%). But I did make my first purchase yesterday and the full $200 shows up as pending today. Thanks to the OP and to others who clarified the program.