• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What did you get at Mid Ohio?

26 posts in this topic

my very first con sketch, never really bothered getting one before, with the long lines and all. but I'm so glad that Andrew talked me into getting one, I feel that Alan did a great job on this considering it took only 5-7 minutes, he's a very nice guy to talk to as well. all for $10 ! :grin:

AlanDavisSupesSketch.jpg

only bought ONE book all con, Supes/Ali treasury edition from Al Stolz, who was setup next to Andrew and me, this one is extremely nice w/white pages, too bad CGC don't grade these.

005-2.jpg

007.jpg

I've been without internet access or a computer for a week, so this is a bit overdue.

I'm still incredibly psyched about it though--my designer sent this to me after the show. Not only does the actual Toon TumblerR look better than I thought it would, but the signature looks amazing. It might actually be my favorite signed glass.

PS: Of course, it will appear on our site in the coming week.

66956.jpg.be219dff3eb7e28acb2afd09025761b3.jpg

I've been without internet access or a computer for a week, so this is a bit overdue.

I'm still incredibly psyched about it though--my designer sent this to me after the show. Not only does the actual Toon TumblerR look better than I thought it would, but the signature looks amazing. It might actually be my favorite signed glass.

Looks awesome. :applause: I'm still waiting for the *spoon* tumbler forum exclusive. :baiting:

spoontumblers.jpg

Looks awesome. :applause: I'm still waiting for the *spoon* tumbler forum exclusive. :baiting:

spoontumblers.jpg

lol (again)

spoontumblers.jpg

:acclaim:

spoontumblers.jpg

:takeit: